Lily Allen - Everyone's At It
I have a confession: I'm addicted to a good lip color. Or would you just call it a hoarder? Either way, Lily Allen's track reminds me that there could be much worse addictions.
The stain colors are the best for long lasting wear and Maybelline Super Stay 24 is not kidding around, it will literally last 24 hours. Another fun trick with the stains are putting another shade of gloss on top. My favorite matte finish is Sephora Cream Lip Stain.
What's your go-to shade?
From "In A Row" image, left to right:
- Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Always Red (my favorite matte)
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 in Continuous Coral
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 in Keep Up The Flame
- Maybelline Super Stay 24 in Cinnamon Stay
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime in Forever Scarlet
- Revlon Colorstay Overtime in Constantly Coral
- L'oreal infallible 300 Cerise
- Clinque Different Lipstick Raspberry Glace
- Sephora Ultra Shine Gloss Cinnamon Spice
- Sephora Ultra Shine Gloss Purple Red
- Sephora Ultra Shine Gloss She Sparkles
- Sephora Ultra Shine Gloss French Peach
- Sephora Ultra Shine Gloss Perfect Nude
- Clinque Plumping Gloss in Peach Plump
- L'oreal Infallible Plumping Lipgloss in 706
- L'oreal Infallible Plumping Lipgloss in 306
- Stila Lip Glaze in Starfruit
- Rimmel Moisture Renew in 840 Burgundy Shine
PS: Not pictured, but worth a mention, the best red of all time L'oreal Infallible 312 "Ravishing Red." Do that for the best red of your life.